FAQ: Top chatroom tips
Back to FAQs
- Be Cautious. Although we try our best to provide safe chat rooms, we can't guarantee people are who they claim to be.
- Never meet anyone in person, after chatting to them online.
- Never post any personal details such as numbers or email addresses.
- If you like someone you're chatting to, search their profile and check out their photos!
- If a chatter annoys you, don't argue back, just click their nickname, and choose "ignore".
- Don't click on any suspicions links posted on the website, or chat rooms.
- Never give anyone your password.
- If you're new, make an effort to talk in the rooms rather than sending private messages.
- Don't give anyone else your password!