FAQ: What will get your banned?
Rooms are managed by the person that created them and the people they appoint as sponsors(hosts/owners) of their room. They make the rules for their own room and may remove users from their room at their discretion.
We at IRC-Community strongly stand by the idea of letting our users control their rooms without outside pressure from support staff. If you are banned from a room there is nothing IRC-Community support staff can or will do about it. It's up to you to work out any problems with room's owner.
- Racism, homophobia, any hate speech outside of the chatroom area. ( we do not monitor user chatrooms. that is up to the room owner's discretion )
- If we suspect you are under the age of 18
- Flooding the chatrooms in order to disrupt conversations.
- Impersonating IRC-Community support staff.
- Evading bans placed on you by Room Owners / Support-Staff