FAQ: Definitions of room modes.
Back to FAQs
- i: Set room to invitation only. Only users that are /invited may enter.
- f : Room filter. This will filter out certain profanity form showing to the room.
- k : Room key. This will set a room key that must be used to enter the room.
- l: Room limit. Set the max limit of users that the room will accept.
- m : Room is Moderated. Only users with voice +v may send messages to the room.
- p : Room is private. It will not show in the room list.
- t : Only a host or owner may set the room topic.
- u: Room Knocks. This will show room owners if a person sends a Knock to the room.
- w : Normal users cannot whisper non-hosts (note that this is a lowercase w).
- P: This is room join flood protection.
- W: Guests cannot whisper non-hosts (note that this is an UPPERCASE W).
- Topic : Set the room Topic.
- Onjoin : Set the room onjoin message.
- Owner : Set the room ownerkey.
- Host : Set the room hostkey.